Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

My First SAP Treasure Box post

Hi Everyone, I am Justin and I am SAP consultant which had experience in functional SD, MM and PP together with strong ABAP skills. I will provide SAP solution to people if anyone needed my advice.  You may go to sdn.sap.com to find the solution that I had provided for the previous questions that I answer also.

I will be highly appreciated if you able to donate any amount to my paypal account: rukawaw@gmail.com or help me earn income through other sources which I believe everyone will know the common way to earn money through internet nowadays so that I can maintain this website using my own time to help people solve SAP problem. Of course this is a voluntary act to do the above thing. Hopefully every brother and sister out which find my solution useful will be able to help me. A million thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment